- Split into teams of three or more. Be creative – brown vs. blue eyes, right vs. left-handed, dark vs. milk chocolate lovers. Decide on a number of rounds or a point target to win.
- 1 word guessed correctly = 1 point. Each team has one minute to guess as many words as possible. If the acting team doesn’t like a word, they can pass – but only one pass per round.
- Each team selects a guesser (everyone gets a turn guessing) and the rest of the team acts out the words. The other team holds the word cards for only the actors to see and flips the enclosed timer.
- Shhh! Not a peep among the team members acting. You lose a point if you speak or “mouth” any words to each other or the guesser. Use of objects (or even people) in the room is definitely permitted.
- Ready, set, go! Tally up points each round on a scorepad. The first team to your target wins (unless, of course, your team is losing – then you can always suggest extending “one more round”)!
Browse: Home / How to Play